Become an Ed4Online College Partner Today
Ed4Online has been providing quality, online course content for adult education and training for over 9 years. As the demand for quality content has continued to grow and outpace the for-credit courses, Ed4Online has answered our partners request for help providing a quality ‘turnkey’ solution to meet the needs of one of the fastest growing audiences in education today.
Gordon Davis, The Center for Professional Studies, Towson University
Ed4Online offers one of the largest proprietary career course catalogs on the market today. By partnering with us you save time and money. We have worked with hundreds of colleges, universities, corporations, and agencies to offer our turn-key programs to the adult learner.
As the world is ever-changing, so are the skills needed to maintain and grow in the career market. Ed4Online is a curriculum and content design company, so partnering with us allows you to completely circumvent the costs associated with creating and delivering new online courses and programs. Ed4Online provides everything needed to begin offering hundreds of low cost, online courses, and career training programs for students.
How It Works
- We create, host, and maintain a customized, e-commerce enabled website for your school at absolutely no cost to you
- We build a customized classroom for all your student enrollments
- We add as many or as few courses that you select from our Career, Professional Development, and Personal Enrichment course catalogs
- Students enroll in the online courses and upon successful completion will receive a certificate of completion from us
We understand that each partner has different expectations and we strive to meet the needs of each partner to ensure all processes are streamlined and seamless.
Additional Benefits of Partnering with Ed4Online
- Highly trained and educated Ed4Online staff members are available to work with your Continuing Education Department to meet the needs of your staff and students
- We offer a Career Coach, to all students enrolled in career training, who can assist with resume writing, signing up for national exams, and even help students find externships in his or her area
- We provide co-branded marketing materials and a national press release
- Our student services team order and track all course materials
- Student Progress reports are automated and sent to your email as often as you want them
- We offer a great revenue sharing plan
- And much more!
Let us know how we can help you be more effective and financially successful in your community continuing education. Contact us today at 727-824-7800 ext. 4 or by filling out the form below for more information about partnering with us.